Just How Good Is The Kia Warranty? A Step-by-Step Guide
Kia's warranty is all about providing maximum benefit to the customer. The quality, performance, and versatility offered by Kia models are incomparable and affordable. Kia models stand out not just in delivering commendable fuel economy, but also outshining the counterparts in terms of warranty of the Kia vehicles.
Here is a step-by-step guide of Kia warranty:
- The warranty of Kia models is for 10 years or 1,000,000 miles, which is quite high in comparison with other auto brands.
- From 2008 onwards, the warranty models of Kia models have remained the same. This warranty model covers all vehicles launched post-2008.
- The basic warranty of 6 years and 60,000 miles is also offered by Kia.
- With some models such as the Kia Sorento, the company provides extra support pertaining to faulty components and persistent issues in the vehicle, whether major or menial.
- Regular maintenance of the Kia model is covered under the warranty except for few exceptions which can exist. For this, owners will be required to check with the brand or the dealership.
- There is an anti-perforation warranty which assures a warranty of 5 year or 100,000 miles. This covers problems like perforation and corrosion however, some exceptions can be there.
- Another warranty type provides 5 years or 60,000 miles with support for gas delivery, jumpstart help, and flat tire help.
- When the Kia model is sold within the warranty period then the warranty is transferred to the new owner of the vehicle. However, the warranty term gets reduced to the basic warranty of 5 yrs and 60,000 miles.
If you are looking for Kia cars then visit JT's Kia Rock Hill. We also serve in cities Red River, Springstein, Riverview, SC so you drop by to check out more information on Kia models.