2.5L I4 DOHC 16V VVT-i.
CHECK OUT OUR GOOGLE REVIEWS!! CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE IS OUR #1 GOAL.....Come see why so many people drive to ROCK HILL! To MAKE THEIR PURCHASE.
Odometer is 50577 miles below market average! 40/39 City/Highway MPG
* 2013 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2013 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2013 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Reviews:
* If you want a mid-size sedan that’s quiet, comfortable and filled with amenities, the Lexus ES is among the top in its class. The 2013 ES further benefits from the strong reliability record of its parent, Toyota, and the availability of a high-mileage hybrid model. Source: KBB.com
* Very efficient hybrid powertrain; comfortable ride and composed handling; luxurious high-tech interior; generous rear legroom. Source: Edmunds
Silver 2013 300h ES Lexus eCVT
*Vehicle must be returned within 5 days in the same condition as purchased, both mechanically and cosmetically. Must be returned within 200 miles from purchase mileage. **Power train components only, motor, transmission, and internal lubricated parts. Vehicles 10 years or older or with 100,000 miles or more are exluded. ***Must be 2012 or newer model. Tier 1 credit. 90%LTV.
19/27 City/Highway MPG
Black 2010 Lexus ES 350 FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Sequential Shift ECT-i 3.5L V6 DOHC Dual VVT-i 24V
* The ES 350 does an admirable job of defining the term "affordable luxury" as it applies to a premium mid-size sedan. Offering a sophisticated driving environment, innovative design features, impressive build quality and well-proven Lexus dependability, its appeal remains strong to buyers seeking their own slice of the automotive good life. Source: KBB.com
* 2010 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2010 KBB.com Brand Image Awards